Personal Description
Who am I? My name is Mahatma Primandaru. My nick name is Atma. But my family call me Ndaru. I am a student of the Sanata Dharma students, especially English Education Study Program. Right now, I'm in the third semester.
Although I am 19 years old, I try to looks younger. But I don't know why my friends still consider that I look older. It's challenge for me.
My address is in Kulon Progo, but I also have a small house in Gowongan Kidul. My friends said that I'm a cheerful person. I like to make my friends laugh. That's why I like to search many jokes.
I also like music. Music can express my feeling. I enjoy listening to the music and singing together with my friend. That is my favorite hobby.
Actually I'm not a handsome person. I have wavy bold hair. I'm not tall and little fat. I also wear glasses. Although I have no good appearance, I try to be kind to other peoples.
Do you like dance? Actually my family is dance lover, and so do I. I like watching the performance of modern or traditional dance. In traditional dance we can see more patiently from the movements.
Basically I enjoy my life. I have many friends. I should not pretend to be someone. Be my self is important to me.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar