EWD 2009
EWD in 2009 is a wonderful experience for me. Because I became a committee of EWD 2009. I was so happy when I saw many students were enthusiastic to sing the jingle of EWD together with me. I heard the students' laugh and they were so happy. Although the weather was very cold, many students didn't stop to sing and dance with me.
In the middle of the night, X-vaganza dance came and showed a beautiful performance in front of us. First of their performance, the BBOYS (male dancers), showed the freestyle dance. Then, the sexy dancer (female dancers) came and made the situation happier. Every student was enthusiastic looking X-vaganza's performance. My friends asked me to join in the stage together with X-vaganza dancers.Oh My God...I was so exited.
After X-vaganza performed their dance, all students prepared to perform their ability. Most of them performed dances and jokes, that's made I couldn't stop to laugh. I also became the jury to determine the winner of all their performances. I was confused because their performance were so fantastic. But, I chose one of them become the winner. After the talent show was over, all of the students were tracking until morning.
In the morning, situation was so cold than the night before. All of the students were so tired. I slept in the common room because I was sleepy. I felt my body was very sick.
At 8 a.m. most of students sang the jingle of EWD. Then, they enjoyed playing many games in the Wonogondang. At 4 p.m. all of the students came back to the campus. That's all about EWD 2009. That's a great experience for me.

yeah...the most event i only enjoyed was outbound. Because Tracking only gives me the creep. Last Year event there were so many passed out student because of ghost, my senior told me... luckily this year was not as scary as last year...ahaha... LOL
BalasHapusyes....but don be disappointed...
BalasHapusIf you want to meet a ghost.. you can take a mirror..and you'll saw a ghost...in that mirror hahahahahahaha
bdw kok pada gak comment apa2 to k blogq?hihihihihih
BalasHapuswestprog production. . huahaha
BalasHapusi think the best performance is my group's performance.
grammatically, i have no comment yet.
ya maklum lah mas, perfect gitu ...mau komen takut salah malah malu sendiri ntar....
BalasHapusi don't have any comment. just makesure if many boys at EWD are exciting that had seen a sexy dancer performance. hahahaha
BalasHapusbener ra to structur e?? hahahah..